Saturday, March 10, 2007

WTF?

I tried to move to a three-column template last night. Tried it on my test blog -- no problem. Tried it here and Blogger warned me that it would fry my widgets (i.e., all the fun stuff on the blogroll.) Well, I downloaded my old template, so let's give it a go. Maybe I can cut and paste the widgets back.

In a word, no. and now I've reverted to the old template and still no information on the sidebar. Seems Blogger emptied all the data from the widgets so the code refers to stuff that doesn't exists. Rrrgh. So I have to re-input everything. And now it's not letting me go back to three columns again.

I have to head out to Columbus for work. Now I know what I'll be doing when I get back.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I could have warned you. The same thing happened when I was going through my site makeover. I just decided that it meant that there was no going back...