Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Next Press Club Program Includes Someone You Know

Monday, April 14 the Akron Press Club will present a panel discussion of the Roberts Supreme Court. Panelists will include law professors Jonathan Adler from Case and Will Huhn from Akron and political scientist Christopher Banks from Kent.

The moderator will be an underemployed slacker sponging off his wife attorney, writer and university lecturer named Scott Piepho.

Seriously, this is the first program I've helped put together as a Board Member. The program is called "From Guns to Guantanamo: A Guide to Life in the Roberts Court Era"

Details and reservation info here.

Now I have to get back to prepping.

5 comments:

Jill said...

WAY cool, Scott! Congrats and have FUN. :)

Jason Haas said...

Are you going to start emailing the program to me too? I already get enough of that...

I'll be there. :)

Ben said...

Damn, cool stuff. Good luck!

Anthony said...

This is GREAT, Scott! Congratulations and...break a leg.

Next time you get a chance to stop by The Lives and Times..., I wanted to ask you to check out What I See Out My Window; hoping of course that you'll join in.

In addition I've started a new Ohio blog carnival; wondering what we might do about connecting the two Ohio carnivals for mutual benefit.

Don't be a stranger...

Kyle said...

Pho, it looks like it will be a good event. Congrats.