Friday, February 17, 2006

MTB Coming to Akron

I've spent much of this week organizing the first of what I hope to be many Meet the Bloggers sessions interviewing the comically crowded field in Ohio 13. Anyone with a blog is invited to come meet the candidate and ask questions.

If you haven't visited the Meet the Bloggers site before, please do so prior to coming so you have some idea what it expected. The sessions to date have seen their share of close questioning, but the tone has been respectful and professional. I expect no less from Akronites.

The Details:

Candidate Betty Sutton
Saturday, February 25, 2006
9:30-11:00 a.m.
Cafe Momus
491 Brown Street
Akron, Ohio

Yes, Cafe Momus is the site of Hackett's Last Stand. In the absence of a more central location, I felt it was bloggerly appropriate. It's also a good room.

As I said, all bloggers are invited. If we have a huge crowd, we will try to give some preference to residents of Oh-13 asking quetions.

I've made contact with Cafaro and Sawyer but promptly lost their contact info. Sutton is first because her campaign started emailing me -- before I found out a friend was working for her, actually. Campaigns can contact me and others can direct feed back to me: pho197 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pho,
Please post all people running for congress so we can find out about them. Thanks.

Scott Piepho said...

A:
Such a post is in the works. In the meantime, Ohio 13 has a list, as does today's ABJ.

Kellie Patterson said...

Sorry SCott. Got it too late and had a board meeting anyway. Hope to get in on it the next time.
Kellie