Sunday, February 19, 2006

And Now a Word from Our Sponsor: Fair Schools Campaign Survey

For anyone who hasn't heard about my new gig consulting for the Ohio Fair Schools Campaign, you can catch up here and read up on the organization here.

Since I'm an organizing consultant and my charge is to use all the tools at my disposal to organize grassroots support for public education funding, expect to see plenty of updates and announcements here. I won't pretend this is the OFSC blog -- it's not. But like all things of concern and value to me, you will see it here.

So here's the latest. We are running an online survey looking for opinions about how best to fix Ohio's school funding system. The survey is not a scientific poll but a conversation starter. It gives us some starting points for discussing where to go next and interactively gives the survey taker some basic ideas about the choices available.

At the end of the survey you have an opportunity to provide contact information to continue the conversation. If you give your information, you will be contacted by the campaign, possibly by one of our field organizers. Possibly by me.

You can take the survey here.

Bloggers who want to link to the survey should cut and paste this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=240101776635

If you are in NEO and want to start a conversation about school funding, feel free to contact me: pho197 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Thanks in advance.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I took the survey yesterday or the day before - came in my mail. I'll be happy to post a link to it on my blog.