Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Now Appearing on Ohio Daily

Since it happened during my recent hiatus, I haven't mentioned Jeff Coryell's recent upgrade of Ohio Daily Blog. It is now a community blog on the Drupal platform. Anyone can add "forums" and Jeff is tapping front-pagers to supply posts.

I finally used my account today to post a preview of the Summit County elections. It's my rundown of the broader potential implications of the three races in the county.

Jeff, as usual, has been going above and beyond this Election Day. He spent the day traveling through Ohio's Fifth Congressional District to check in on the special election primary there. Earl, another front-pager, has posts up keeping tabs around the state. The upgrade offers an even better one-stop shop for political junkies.

0 comments: