Friday, May 18, 2007

Random Ten

Before I get to it, some programming notes. In the constant battle with time and demands, I'm buried under fractional blogposts and half-formed ideas. I'm also up against it with work, honeydo projects and kids who act like they are nursing and that I would have something to do with that if they were.

All of which is to say, I don't know how much blogging I'll get done over the next few days, but if you are thinking of making news, please don't.

Now here it is, your Moment of Ten:

1. “Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts,” Bob Dylan
2. “Glue Man,” Fugazi
3. “Are You Hung Up,” Mothers of Invention
4. “And It Stoned Me,” Van Morrison
5. “Train 45 (Heading South)” James Monroe and the Midnight Ramblers
6. “Title Track,” Death Cab for Cutie
7. “The Modern Adventures of Plato, Diogenes and Freud,” Blood, Sweat and Tears
8. “Take It or Leave It,” The Strikes
9. “I Feel Fine,” The Beatles
10. “Bright Sunny South,” Alison Krauss and Union Station

0 comments: