Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Akron Press Club Welcomes a Blogger

Confession time: I have a love/hate relationship with my screen name and blog title. Some times I like the branding and the blogginess of it and the phrivolous phun it can be. Other time I wish it sounded a little more Serious. It depends on the situation and, frankly, my mood.

Earlier I mentioned joining the Akron Press Club. They respect the blog, they invited me and it might help with some career options I'm kicking around so yea.

Today the e-newletter came in:


Zoom into it and:









This time, it's hitting me right.

2 comments:

Pepper Pike Democratic Club said...

Very cool. :)

Village Green said...

Congratulations!

I didn't apply to be a member, but I am going to see Connie Schultz later this month at the Press Club meeting.