Monday, October 23, 2006

I’m Back Now. No Really.

Sorry for the radio silence over the past couple of days. Probably you don’t want to hear lame excuses, so just scroll up and read some real posts. If you must know, I had Sawyer clean-up work to do, Kid Z had chicken pox, I wanted to get yard work done during the last few decent days, our phones went out and I spent too much time on a silly project that went nowhere.

But more than anything else, it’s taking me a while to get back into the blog rhythm. I’ve been writing plenty, but as Norman Chad might say, writing press releases, platform statements and talking points uses a different muscle. I’ve also delayed things unnecessarily by trying to work up the Perfect Return Post. No more; I’m just going to spam you with whatever crosses my mind until I get my groove back

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken Pox sux. My first year out of college I was doing a substitute teacher stint for the Lorain City Schools, high school level no less, and contracted CP from one of the students there, who was probably carrying his little bro's or sis's germs.

An absolute lousy 2-3 weeks of my life.

Hope the Pho household is holding up well.