Monday, March 02, 2009

My Latest Gig

Finally I can announce that as of last Wednesday I will have a biweekly column in the Akron Legal News. This has been in the works for some time, then the launch caught me napping. Anyway, I have a pretty free hand to write about law-related topics that interest me. The masthead for the column appears a right.

Unfortunately, the paper doesn't currently post online, so no linkage. Also unfortunately, to make this happen I am selling my pieces outright to the paper, so I can't post them here at the risk of plagiarizing myself. Probably I'll at least let you know what I've written about and maybe include a graf or two. Last week's piece was an intro to me and what I will be doing with the column -- nothing you haven't heard already.

The whole writing thing has been stalled lately for obvious reasons. Hopefully this will keep me in the game for a while until the economy eases.

6 comments:

Bhhillyer said...

Congratulations. I wish there was such a paper that included my area south of Summit County.

Jill said...

Very excited for you, Scott - many congratulations. :) Hope your family is well too. I miss hearing about Kid Z and Kid...I forget who the other one was lol ;)

Dave P. said...

Congrats!

Kyle said...

Pho, congratulations on the new opportunity.

Daniel Jack Williamson said...

Congratulations on the new gig, Pho!

Pho said...

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Jill -- most of my online talk about the kids (Z and T) is now on Twitter and (especially) my private Facebook account.