Thursday, November 30, 2006

Going Viral

OK, I’m going to try to get back to this. I’m still ill, but getting slo-o-o-o-w-ly better. I’ve been ditching blog work because this thing saps my energy and makes my brain feel like it’s wrapped in fiberglass insulation. This last, in particular, has thwarted my several efforts to blog. I set myself a generally unrealistically high standard here. If a sentence sounds turgid or hackneyed, I generally can’t move on until it’s fixed. If I’ve read sources two levels down, I have to actively resist the temptation to go down the third level. I don’t say it to brag, it’s just the way I am. I'd be better off aiming for "Good enough for blogging."

Anyway, I’ve decided to say “screw it.” Until further notice, I am muddling through. If the blogging suffers for a few days as I finally (hopefully) kick this thing, so be it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, good. The Return of the Pho.

btw, "good enough for blogging" suits me well.

Jill said...

Can I loan you some Zithromax? :( Sorry and get better soon.

Anonymous said...

When you don't post on your blog, I start to feel that Akron doesn't really exist -- so hope to see you better and back at it soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!