Monday, March 14, 2011

Blogging again, just not here

Hi to everyone who still hasn't purged me from their RSS feed or otherwise checks in here occasionally.  Yes it's still up and mmmaybe I'll blog here again sometime.  There is, after all, a mayor's race afoot.

In the meantime, I have started a new project.  I have a blog built around my Akron Legal News column and shares its name -- Cases and Controversies.  I'm hoping to also post original content as time permits.  In the meantime, if you haven't been able to read my column in print, check it out.

4 comments:

Jim Olson Dayton said...

Thanks Scott! I will check out the new blog Cases and Controversies.

Jim Olson Dayton

Tubal Ligation Reversal surgery said...

Wonderful post. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this post. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks!

Resep masakan said...

hi man, where are you going?. Your blog is a magnificent blog I've ever met. One thing I want to ask you. How you maintain all of these articles?. It's too bad if you're leaving this blog. By the way, i am looking forward to have your back writing your fines articles. Thanks.
Iconia PC tablet dengan Windows 8
Konsumen Cerdas Paham Perlindungan Konsumen
Online News
Tri Haryadi

Unknown said...

Best Candid photographers in Jaipur
Great post and very helpful for me.Thanks for share this post